Thursday, March 8, 2018

Easy Easter Crafts: Cardboard Cut Out and a Primitive Rabbit on Wood Hom...

Two East and Enexpensive Easter Crafts


First a Primitive Rabbit on Wood, and Second a Cardboard Cut Out Bunny


Like most of my homemade crafts, I like them to be done in a very short period of time, and made from things that I already have in the house, and recycled materials.






First for the primitive Rabbit on wood, I went down to the basement and chose a piece that I thought I could work with.
I sanded it, to clean off the dirt, and then drew the outline and painted my rabbit silhouette in black acrylic. Don't over think it, just draw and paint it.

Next I highlighted areas in white, like the arms, tail, mouth ears, and eyes. Finally, to give it an aged look, I sanded away some of the paint. I finished it by giving it a coat of polyurethane. Finally, the fun part, I hang it outside the front door.

On to the next bunny.
First I got my piece of cardboard, and drew the shape of bunny I wanted. Easy enough.

Next I was ready to cut out the bunny, and I painted it with a brown paint, but feel free to make it any color you choose.


I then spattered black paint using a tooth brush, cut and ties a ribbon around it's neck for decoration, and after that the bunny was all ready for Easter. If you choose to try out any of these craft projects please let me know how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment